- Eat breakfast – If you start your metabolism up early it will be burning all day.
- Eat the majority of your food earlier in the day – Stop eating 3 or 4 hours before you sleep so you burn all of it off while your active.
- Don’t starve – Eating less than 1000 calories per day actually slows your metabolism down.
- Eat smaller meals more frequently – This way your blood sugar is stable and your body has a constant energy flow to boost your metabolism.
- Exercise regularly– High intensity interval training is a great way to go. See our blog about it.
- Drink a lot of water – Your body needs at least 8 cups of water a day to help your metabolism work more efficiently.
- Snack right – Finding healthy snacks in the right portion helps prevent overeating.
- Build more muscles – Strength training a few times a week can build lean muscle in the place of fat and helps increase your metabolism.
Use The Mega Thin Formula to increase your metabolism, suppress your appetite, and boost your energy